Thursday, December 10, 2009

Big 12 Shout Out: Iowa State Cyclones in the Insight Bowl

First I want to say that I love all of the Big 12 teams equally and I'm really excited about all 8 of the Big 12 Teams playing in Bowl Games. However, as a home-grown Iowa Girl, I have to give a quick shout out to my Iowa State Cyclones who under the leadership of new ISU Head Coach Paul Rhoads made it to the Insight Bowl in Tempe, Arizona! Go Cyclones!

The Iowa State Cyclones will meet the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers in Arizona. The Gophers have played in the Insight Bowl for the past two years, the Cyclones have not seen the Insight Bowl since 2000, and have not seen any Bowl Game since 2005... Needless to say, Iowa State Cyclones Fans (myself included) are majorly excited!!

The 2009 Insight Bowl will be December 31st at Sun Devil Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment