Monday, December 28, 2009

Big 12 Shout Out: Nebraska Cornhuskers will play on Dec 30th in the Holiday Bowl

I love Bowl Game Season, I may love Bowl Game Season even more than I love my own birthday... its like 10 days of presents! The Bowl Game I love today is the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl. The Holiday Bowl Game, played annually in San Diego will feature the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Arizona Wildcats.

Both teams had great seasons, but many critics are saying that the Nebraska Cornhuskers skill and ability to play under pressure (Like Bowl Game Pressure) will lead them to victory against the Arizona Wildcats.

The 2009 Holiday Bowl Game will kick off at 5:00 on December 30th at Qualcomm Stadium.

Go Big Red!

2 comments:

  1. While I'm always going to love seeing Big 12 Teams in Bowl Games, I can't get excited about The Cornhuskers at all.... Big Red Bites in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry B, I am pulling for the Wildcats on this one - Go Cats!

    ReplyDelete